If you have been following the blog then you know all about Hannibal’s 70 like challenge. The readers came through and Patreon members were able to submit songs for Hannibal to cover. Below will be a list of the submitted songs for everyone to vote on. If you are a Patreon member then there will be a poll up on patreon as well to vote on. The voting will be weighted with Patreons having more weight.
The post that got 70 likes, Hannibal’s best worst cover ever.
Patreon only poll.
This poll will be up for 10 days. It will close on the 18th at 11:59pm eastern time. There may be options for people to vote more than once, so keep an eye on @bsg_blog on Twitter to know when you will be able to double your votes. It all depends if I allow double voting after 5 days or not, so if I forget someone remind me. This post will be updated after the poll is completed letting everyone know who the winner is. If it is a tight race then the extra votes from Patreon will make all the difference.
What song should Hannibal sing for his new cover song?
- It's Raining Men, by The Weather Girls Listen to It's Raining Men on Youtube. (37%, 20 Votes)
- Fear Of The Dark, by Iron Maiden Listen to Fear Of The Dark on Youtube. (26%, 14 Votes)
- Girl On Fire, by Alicia Keys Listen to Girl On Fire on Youtube. (15%, 8 Votes)
- Perfect, by Ed Sheeran Listen to Perfect on youtube. (11%, 6 Votes)
- Man I Feel Like A Woman, by Shania Twain Listen to I Feel Like A Woman on Youtube. (7%, 4 Votes)
- 30 Seconds, by Power Salad Listen to 30 Seconds on Youtube. (4%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 54
If you like what we do here on BSG you can share the posts on Twitter or Facebook. Each share helps out a lot. Don’t forget to click the like or dislike link at the top of the page as well. You can also support BSG on Patreon, there are multiple tiers and each one helps out a whole bunch, even if you only sign up for $1 it makes a difference.
Support BSG on Patreon